0:00 / 3:19
0:00 / 5:07
0:00 / 4:21
0:00 / 3:36
0:00 / 3:30
0:00 / 3:24
Runaway (acoustic) 3:430:00 / 3:43
Scott Thomas Webster is a singer/songwriter from Ocean County, New Jersey.
I've been told that I have a unique way of blending a classic rock 'n' roll sound with an original twist in nod to his influences from the '50s to the present. Primarily, I am a solo act playing acoustic guitar and harmonica, I give it my all to bring a strong voice range of a bass/baritone/wide to the table. Humbly, I have been compared to great entertainers such as: Jim Morrison, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Billy Idol, Elvis Presley, and Glenn Danzig; in which I am very grateful for, It's a huge compliment. I enjoy incorporating a lot of character into vocal techniques and theatrical performances; Currently, I am enjoying this hobbie in Bricktown NJ and I would like to get involved more locally. Don't feel weird to write and reach out! I'm pretty down to Earth. Thank you for checking out my Website!
- Venues Scott has performed at throughout his career.
- The Revolutionary Lounge, Toms River, NJ
- Cafferys, Lacey Township, NJ
- Shark Fin IN, Lacey Township, NJ
- Forked River House, Lacey Township, NJ
- The Captains In, Lacey Township, NJ
- The Bitter End, NYC
- Pianos, NYC
- Parkside Lounge, NYC
- Fontanas, NYC
- Laurita Winery, New Egypt, NJ
- Surf Taco, Jackson, NJ
- Ravoli's, Howell, NJ
- Blue Rock Cafe, Keyport, NJ
- Bung's Tavern, Florence, NJ
- The Boneyard, Atlantic City, NJ
The Stone Pony, Asbury Park
*Scott was the house band for the Stone Pony running under the band name The Young Guns.
The Saint, Asbury Park
The Wonder Bar, Asbury Park
The Asbury Lanes, Asbury Park